Somehow, when I have a secret pal to send gifts to, I get these crazy ideas about making something really cool that I probably wouldn’t normally invest the time in. Like my first (and last… so far anyway, LOL) handmade hook case, for Michelle.
- No pattern, I just crocheted a rectangular pouch (all sc, in the round) to fit the 7-inch all-purpose zipper I bought.
- J&P Coats, Crochet Nylon, black
- Size H hook
- Two small pieces of fabric (one patterned blue satiny and one black) from my stash
- I machine sewed the zipper as far as I could, but had to do some hand sewing at the ends.
- I machine sewed the seams for the lining, and sewed it into the crocheted pouch by hand. (I used a layer of black fabric on the outside of the blue lining so the light blue wouldn’t show through the crochet stitches.