- Total number of music files on your computer.Ã‚Â Just so you know, I had to use the search function on my computer to find the answer, because I had no clue!The answer is none, unless you count the three sample music files that came on the computer and the bird call recording my husband downloaded.
I have downloaded music before, but not a lot, and I recall now that those files were lost when my computer crashed about 10 months ago.
- The last CD you bought.Ã‚Â Hmm… I had to dig around in my brain for that answer, but now I think remember.My last purchase was four CDs from CD Baby, the coolest little indie store. (If you don’t know about CD Baby, go look now.) Anyhow, they were Jess Klein: Flattery and Wishes Well Disguised and Lori McKenna: Pieces of Me and Paper Wings & Halo.
- The last song you listened to before reading this message.Ã‚Â I’m not sure of the specific song but definitely something 80s. We have a new radio station here that plays 80s and early 90s music and I’m finding myself unsettlingly attracted to it and feeling slightly nostalgic. Honestly though, I don’t listen to music all that often. I think I hear more music between NPR segments than anywhere else. :P
- Name 5 songs you listen to often or that mean a lot to you. Ã‚Â
- Who will you pass this stick to (3 people) and why?Ã‚Â Julie and Tiff because I know they’ll still like me even if I tag them! And Andrea because I think she’d enjoy it.