Here is the marvelous reveal package I received from Takeyah. You can click on the first one for a larger image.
Top photo, clockwise, starting from upper left:
- A La Moda acrylic yarn by Toyobo
- Petit Boutique Series 34: Beads o tsukatta lace-ami komono (Beaded thread crochet knick-knacks)
- Red lacquered wooden chopsticks made by Nuri no Yakata (The House of Japanese Lacquer)
- A postcard of the largest wooden structure in the world, The Great Buddha Hall (Daibutsuden) in Osaka, Japan
- A little set of flowered stationery
The bottom photos are closeups of the yarn and chopsticks. Thanks again to Chie for translation!
Thank you again, Takeyah, you have made me so happy!